Green Label Grinders, LLC Terms and Conditions
(1) User Agreement: These “terms & conditions” are a contract between you, the user, and Green Label Grinders, LLC (“Green Label”). By using Green Label’s website, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. Green Label may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting a revised version of the these terms & conditions on its website. Any new terms and conditions will become effective when posted on the website.
(2) Placing An Order: When placing an order on Green Label’s website, you are effectively offering to purchase whatever products and services you select. Green Label reserves the right to accept or reject any order in its own discretion and will only accept or reject an order in its entirety. If your order is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email or text at the email address or phone number that you provide at such time. Notwithstanding, Green Label reserves the right to cancel any order once it is accepted (as evidenced by a confirming email) at any time in its sole discretion.
(3) Payment Terms: All applicable prices are set forth alongside the goods and services offered on the website. Such prices are subject to change at any time by Green Label in its sole discretion. You will be responsible for the prices stated at the time of your transaction, as well as any: (i) sales, use, excise, and related taxes; and (ii) delivery charges. You are hereby representing and warranting your full right and authority to make such purchase in the manner elected without violating any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
(4) Delivery: It is Green Label’s responsibility to deliver your order to you at the address you provide when placing your order. While Green Label agrees to use reasonable efforts to meet the delivery times provided online, it is not responsible for any delays in delivery.
(5) Limited Liability: Green Label is not be liable for any loss, costs, or damage of any kind, including indirect or consequential, whether arising in contract, tort, or otherwise, which may arise as a result of a customer’s use of, or inability to use Green Label’s website or the information contained therein (including any third party website to which Green Label’s website is linked).
(6) Returns and Refunds: All sales are final. Green Label does not accept product returns; refunds will not be offered under any circumstances. Should you elect to receive a gift with your order, the return of that gift is prohibited; all gifts are received “as is”.
(7) Not for Sale: Any marketing gift received by customer is not a retail product and shall not be offered for sale.
(8)Accurate Information Disclaimer: Green Label has made all practicable attempts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information that it has provided on its website, and has provided the information “as is” and therefore without warranty of any kind; and as such, Green Label is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality or reliability of the information.
(9) Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the District of Columbia, without giving effect to its principles regarding conflict of law.
CAUTION – PLEASE BE ADVISED
Since July 2019, there have been a series of vaping related lung illnesses affecting people across the United States. There have been indications that the lung illnesses may be related to the use of THC or tobacco vape cartridges.
Green Label takes reasonable precautions to ensure that all vape cartridge gifts available through the Green Label website come from sources that do not use harmful dilutants, including Vitamin E acetate or any preparation thereof, in the extraction process.
There is no way to guarantee the safety of vaping in general.By selecting a vape cartridge as your gift, you acknowledge that you are aware of the potential health risks and are assuming all liability with respect to potential health risks.